Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Copy of A Letter to DSS (Updated)


 To Whom It May Concern: I, Ijeoma Monica Njoku, domiciled at Nduaru's Compound, Umuara Village, Osisioma, off 140 Okpu Umuobo Road, Aba, would like to use this medium to bring to your notice the excesses of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church) through its members and former members especially some members of my family and their in-laws. I have endured assault occasioning bodily harm, harassment, theft, vandalism, fumes poisoning, noise pollution and other forms of abuse before and since I stopped being a member of that church in 2013. I am 42 years old.  I am made to believe that my parents joined the LDS Church in 1985 where I was a member until I left in 2013.


 In May 2013, I wrote to the LDS Church headquarters in Salt Lake City, Utah USA asking to have my membership removed from its records. I had stopped any church activity relating to the religion since March 2013. Instead of honouring my request they have through diverse means especially marriages planted spies, informants, thieves, liars, impostors, impersonators causing me joblessness, ill health and lack of goodwill. I have not been able to maintain a personal relationship with people because of harassment that people who speak to me receive from a mafia, a gang that is masquerading as a church. 


The LDS church infiltrates every entity that I go to. When nobody there is a member they convert somebody through their missionaries or send their member there on transfer. There are also two women from my alma mater, the University of Ibadan (UI), Oyo State who plant relatives everywhere my relatives and/or I go. These women claimed to be of the Ngwa stock. They called themselves Chinwe Chinweobi Nwaguru who studied Adult Education and Philomena Ngozi Nwoko who studied Classics after she claimed to have abandoned a bachelor's degree programme in Igbo of the University of Lagos, Akoka. We all graduated UI where I studied Igbo in 2004 with bachelor's degrees. There were other students of the University of Ibadan with whom I have not been in touch who I believe are in Aba, Abia State under aliases of all sorts. Some of them were called Ms. Ozioma Okereke, Ngozi Nwuba, Nkeiruka Ohaebo, etc. I am not associated with them some of whom are associated with private radio stations in the city. There were also Nigerians from Boston whom I believe are resident in Aba but without my knowledge or contact. These people include Ms. Ngozi Ifeoma Malo and her sister Ms. Onyinye Malo. Some of them may have changed their names.


I observed the NYSC in Oyo State in 2004 as did Ms. Philomema Nwoko. My place of primary assignment was at Air Force Comprehensive School, Ile Igbon near Ibadan. She was posted to a school somewhere in Akpati, she said. I learnt from her that Ms Nwaguru (she called herself by that name when we lived together in Queen's Hall, UI, in 2000/2001) observed her NYSC in Plateau State. I have not been in much contact with Ms. Nwaguru since we parted ways where we were housed by one Ms. Nwanyieze Aguwa in 2001. In 2015, I told Ms Nwoko to stop calling me because of her predatory activities that disengaged me from my contacts. I did not join any cult till date. I have since endured burglary, theft, harassment and alienation by people who contributed nothing to my well being. 


I observed the LDS Church missions in Salt Lake City, Utah in 2005-2007. I returned to the USA in September 2007 after my return to Nigeria in June 2007 and attended graduate school in Boston, Massachusetts, USA from September 2007 to June 2010. I have since been getting nuisance from Nigerians whom I met in the USA who contact my family behind my back. 


A sibling and member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and his spouse have been a source of grave concern to me and my family for many years running. Mr. Chijioke Richard Njoku got married to his partner Ms. Chekwubechi Irene Njoku in Mbaise in 2017 and came with no belongings except her clothing to our house. She got him to consficate the family water container, television with antenna, the family sitting room, kitchen and petrol generator, washing machine, refrigerator, exercise bicycle and other things. He came back from South Africa in December 2019 since the COVID-19 pandemic. I reported a case of physical assault to me to the police stations in Abayi and Osisioma. A policewoman, one Ms. Ruth Nwulu, a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints got him to derail it until the police station was burnt down in 2020. I have gone to another police station in Osisioma yet his harassment has persisted.


Neither Mr. Richard C. Njoku nor Ms. Irene C. Njoku bought any of the property that they use including the source of water supply, a borehole he's currently using to mold blocks. This morning he harassed me for fetching water from the borehole he did not pay for. His wife had been the big problem in the family before and since her arrival to our home. She was a part one accounting student at Abia State Polytechnic, Aba. She was present when someone  else's jewellery went missing and nobody would ask her but they all harassed me and married her. 


When I moved away to another place they came making friends and causing me bad reputation. They have left a heap of refuse containing soiled diapers in my family backyard since 2018 causing health issues. I have gone to the Osisioma environmental health department and they demanded some money from me. I do not have a job and could not afford the N10000 requested or the N5000 bargained subsequently. The refuse is still there till date. Most people take their refuse to the Abia State Environmental Protection Agency  (ASEPA) dump at Okpu Umuobo Road Junction daily. 


The couple has defied every injunction and their church leader one Mr. Aghale provides them no guidance. I believe they are paid for the nuisance in my life and family. I have tried getting a job the most recent being with the Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission (NERC) where my profile picture was removed and data including date of birth changed on my portal. I can no longer have access to my NERC application account. I sent complaints to NERC on October 7, November 7 and November 19 and got no reply from them. They showed no result for a September 22 aptitude test taken and webcam recorded. I wrote a petition about my experience with NERC to the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC) and I am yet to get a reply. INEC has refused to issue me a replacement permanent voter's card since 2018. I reenrolled last December and the PVC is still not ready.


I am writing this email because small insecurities lead to national disasters. The police at Osisioma asked for N20000, twenty thousand naira to pay for patrol car and initiate arrest of the couple since October 10. I have endured the harassment from members of my family and the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Nigeria since my return from the USA in 2011. Mr. Francis Nmeribe was a believed to have worked with you, the DSS. This might mean that the organization enjoys friendships among members of your organisation. I brought home the money that bought the land where our retired civil servant mother built a house that her elder son has turned into a den of robbers. I do not sleep at night owing to fumes poisoning over seven months and noise pollution that runs till midnight every day. While he allows neighbours use the borehole our mother sunk he would not let me. I contributed to the construction of the house while I lived in the USA. He gave no kobo and shames our house while living in it. I am looking for work in order to move out of our family house because I do not make economic progress in it. Yet, my family through the Next of Kin designation sabotages my effort. It makes me wonder if Mr. Vincent and Mrs. Jessie Njoku are my real parents. I have only designated both of them as my next of kin and none else till date.


I have written to the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) to warn the Church from the USA and its affiliates including Mr. Taylor Harper, Mr. Simeon Nnah etc,  but claimed to lack jurisdiction to handle my matters. I have told the paramount rulers in the village of origin and residence and nobody has cured his recalcitrance. I suspect that the LDS Church runs a prostitution ring that shames anybody who refuses to be part of their crimes. This they do through their missionary work. The offensive couple did Mormon missions to Lagos and Accra.


I have said a lot here but there is more as other members of the extended families are part of the nuisance. These are people who take pride in theft, fraud, deceit, harlotry, pedantry, stalking, bullying and other such vices against me.  I do not have money to pay the police who make me believe they planted these troublemakers. Ms. Chekwubechi Irene must leave my family. She is a manipulative liar and I believe she goes into my bedroom without being given a spare key and pilfer my things. I do not know how people steal without a spare key even often having sex in my bedroom behind my back. It was the same on Temple Square where Nelly Metus, Ada Obasi, Uduak Udo, Nseabasi Ikpe were the other Nigerian women who served on Temple Square. They were strangers to me prior to the service. I do not know their whereabouts and all of them are known to one Mr. David Eka who lived in Port Harcourt and served as Aba Temple president till this year. To many LDS Church members, oppression is their job and joy to hand to other members. It is a jungle in there, yet people are told to endure humiliation in the name of God. 


I need Mr. Chijioke Richard Njoku to take his wife Ms. Chekwubechi Irene Njoku who abuse their three children to leave my family compound. Possibly his only contribution to the family has been acting as agents of theives and stealing our property including a washing machine. We are under siege in a home because we built a family house on a property containing his name in the Power of Attorney. A piece of land he could not register with the Ministry of Lands before he left for South Africa in 2001. I registered the land in Umuahia when none of the men of the family neither him, the younger brother, Mr. Augustine Chinemerem Njoku nor our father Mr. Vincent Nwaokonko Njoku could do in 2003. I have had to face all sorts of persecution from the LDS Church and its affiliates that include the families of Mr. Kalu Okoro and Mr. Jude Edward who reside in Osisioma, Abia State.


They, including Mr. Simeon and Mabel Nnah allegedly of Umunkiri village, Obingwa, Abia State should refrain from being used against me. I need them investigated and punished for their acts of wickedness and selfishness in connection with the Church of Jesus Latter-day Saints, University of Ibadan, University of Massachusetts Boston, Air Force Comprehensive School Ibadan, National Open University of Nigeria, etc. Please check their excesses in my life and discipline them. 


Thank you.


Sincerely,

Ijeoma Monica Njoku.

08034587466.

ijenjoku@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment