Friday, December 9, 2022

NERC Recruitment Rigging in 2022

Missing profile picture


 To Whom It May Concern,

I, Ijeoma Monica Njoku, am writing this petition against the National Electricity Commission (NERC) and its testing affiliate TESTMI, which asked for applicants to fill applications that ended July 15, this year (2022). I filled the application and submitted a picture together with my national identity number and Identity card. I also uploaded my credentials to the testm.ng website. I received email from NERC to sit for an aptitude test on September 22, which I did. I waited for the result, which they promised to upload. No result was uploaded till the time that my profile picture went missing from the website.

I reached out to NERC through its designated email address: careers.support@nerc.gov.ng. My email was not replied. I told them that my information was toggled, which was not how I represented it. My date of birth was changed from August 29 to August 28 but the year remained the same. All my school dates were scattered. I wrote thrice (three times) to NERC through the email that it provided and no response came to me. My profile remained the same, showing no result, with a missing profile picture and my data unarranged in the way that it used to be. I figured that something was amiss and wrote to the commission but nobody replied. Even a chat that is attached to the website was used yet no reply came to me.

I spent a lot of money and time for this recruitment exercise from registration, through the aptitude test to waiting for the result and nobody has thought it worth their while to reply any of my complaints. I do not think it professional of NERC or its affiliate TESTMI to have treated applicants, especially me, with such contempt. I would have used my resources for other instances than waiting for the result or even putting in the application, yet nobody would reply to me. I am not engaged in any government work and not enrolled with IPPIS. I am available for questioning. My NIN was issued on 21-01-2014 at Umuahia, Abia State.

I am using this medium to bring to your notice that the National Electricity Regulatory Commission is conducting an irregular recruitment exercise and rigging the job opportunities of applicants. I do not see any reason why my application should be rigged, toggled and staggered the way it was before I could no longer have access to it. I need somebody the ICPC to look into my case and call NERC and TESTMI to order. Attached is my examination card with a profile picture, which was removed from the website. Other applicants had their profile showing until they could no longer have access to their accounts. I suspect rigging of my application and irregularity of the NERC recruitment exercise. I do not think that government agencies should take the time and effort of Nigerian applicants for granted. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment