Friday, December 9, 2022

Petition Against the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and Her Members

 I wrote the letter below to an office of the Department of Homeland Security alerting them to the excesses of a church that sprang from the USA. They claimed that they had had no jurisdiction and didn't direct me to another source. As the Igbo say, 'I nweghi ebe i ga-ebigide aka, i bigide aka n'ikpere.' This translates loosely into when the desired is not available, the available option becomes desirable. Here it is:

To Whom It May Concern,

I am writing this petition to report the long lasting 

infringement of my rights by the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (LDS Church). I could not submit a complaint form; hence, this email. I served as a full time missionary on Temple Square, Salt Lake City, Utah November 2005 to Jine 2007. I attended University of Massachusetts from 2007 to 2011. The LDS Church had before and since the mission done the following to me:

1. There are undue interference in and unwholesome attachments to my affairs by the LDS Church. It infringes on my privacy and deprives me the life that most people take for granted.

2. It sponsors spies, impostors, stalkers and monitors of my daily activities and has not communicated to me the reason why.

3. The women of Temple Square are used as stalkers and are hardly returned missionaries. I suspect Temple Square to have been harlotry-in-residence than missionary work.

4. It blockades my economic activities thus limiting my ability to meet financial obligations to myself and others. A member of that church one Mr. Simeon Nnah of Needham, Massachusetts with his wife Mabel Nnah has refused to release my school books and other property to me since 2017 having retrieved them from Public Storage, Mattapan in 2011.

5. It uses its members to cause bodily harm to me and thwart justice.

6. It uses my home to house spies and harlots of leaders. It uses it for questionable visits and such activities. 

7. It appoints cheats as leaders who refuse to entertain reports brought against their lovers and girlfriends.

8. It imposes consecration and consequences on young missionaries that exclude their economic and financial wellbeing after the often mandatory LDS Church missionary service.

9. Young members are lured into slavery, prostitution and homosexuality through missionary work.

10. Stalkers hide in the missionary work of the LDS Church. The church does not warn its members against consequences of imposed missionary companionship.

11. I have been stalked since my parents joined the LDS Church in 1985. 

12. Double standard determines the rule of work by the LDS Church. It judges cases depending on who is involved often neglecting to sanction the children of church leaders. Some of the members consider it a career to belong to the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Some friends of the church feel the same.

13. There were no locks on the doors at Deseret Apartment and Gordon's Place in Salt Lake City, Utah making the young female missionaries vulnerable to those of questionable character.

14. The LDS Church hires non members as missionaries making them interested only in mercenary activities. They are often undercover spies and harlots/prostitutes. They come under aliases different from any known identity of theirs. The LDS Church has not prosecuted them to the best of my knowledge. Missionary work is walking into a trap because some missionaries come mentally ill. They are not tracked.

15. It compels family relationship to exceed what is reasonable and acceptable. It contacts family members and engages them in conspiracies against its members. It sees them as life emergency contacts even when they are hateful and physically abusive.

16. The LDS Church harasses contacts and friends of members given as missionary referrals to full time missionaries beyond reasonable contact limit and often go against the purported teachings of its doctrine. It often uses missionaries to plant seeds of discord among friends and in the society.

I need the Department of Homeland Security to call the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and its members and affiliates to order. I need your help.

Thank you.

Sincerely, 

Ijeoma Monica Njoku. 




No comments:

Post a Comment