Monday, August 2, 2021

Keeping Records....

 ~ Give a dog a bad name and hang him - English proverb

Good records will help you do the following:
  1. Monitor the progress of your business.
  2. Prepare your financial statements.
  3. Identify sources of your income.
  4. Keep track of your deductible expenses.
  5. Keep track of your basis in property.
  6. Prepare your tax returns.
  7. Support items reported on your tax returns.

Culled from the IRS.

See who's on my TV... who's this? Ama Peterside? Where's Hints? This copy was published  in 2001. I hardly see the magazine on the news stand these days.



 
Remember this? Mr. Joe Biden was about to be made the second most important man in the USA in 2009...epoch making event in American history.


I neither have a TV, Hints magazine nor my dear Boston to keep me going. But it's all good...I have these records...lol. Keep records, dearies, for your own good.

Some people don't suffer fools gladly. Don't be like them....

No comments:

Post a Comment